If you haven’t tried this silicone broom designed to pull pet hair up from the rug yet, boy howdy, are you in for a treat.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A no-scrub weekly shower cleaner you can quite literally “set and forget” to maintain its cleanliness over time — once you apply it after a shower, you just have to wait eight to 12 hours and it’ll quietly tackle the soap scum, grime, oils, mold, and mildew stains without any elbow grease from you.
Promising review: “I have well water. Something in my well water reacts with copper plumbing and turns my shower tiles blue. Since my bathroom color scheme isn’t on the blue spectrum, this is problematic. The well water also causes the shower glass to film up quickly. I’ve tried dozens and dozens of cleaners and scrubbed till my arms ached trying to get ahead of the blue and scumminess. My ambition in life is NOT to be a full time bathroom scrubber! I saw this stuff on a professional house cleaner’s TikTok (sorry, don’t remember which one) and thought ‘what the heck, might as well give it a try.’ Oh my goodness, the first day after my shower I sprayed this stuff all over and walked away. The next morning there was a NOTICEABLE reduction in the blue and the glass looked clearer too. Day two, sprayed again and walked away. The next morning the blue was gone except for a few spots on the floor tile and the glass looked amazing. Day three I sprayed the remaining spots and the next morning the shower practically looked new. NO SCRUBBING AT ALL!!!! This is my new favorite shower cleaner. The ONLY con I have is that it makes me sneeze while I’m spraying from inside the shower, but I can live with that.” —L. J. Petillo
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
2. A reviewer-beloved bottle of wood polish and conditioner to get your lackluster old floors, cabinets, and closets looking so spiffy that your friends will ask where you’re hiding the time machine when they see what you’ve done with the place.
Promising review: “I got this product a few hours ago from Amazon and now have shiny floors! It gave the really dull hardwood floors of my prewar NYC apartment an impressive shine. Really impressive. A little goes a long way: I used only about two ounces to shine about 500 square feet of clean floors. Before using it on the floors, I tested the polish on an old wooden side table that is scarred and needs sanding. It looked a lot better afterwards.” —KindleCustomer2
Get it from Amazon for $7.84.
3. A fast-acting ChomChom pet hair remover roller deeply beloved by pet owners — it’s like a sticky lint roller, but specifically designed to pick up pet hair and not only lock it in, but stash it inside the roller itself, so you don’t end up making matters worse by just shoving the hair around instead of getting rid of it properly.
Promising review: “I have a golden retriever and the shedding is out of control. My fabric sofa is constantly covered in hair and I finally decided to try this after reading an article about popular TikTok products. The reviews do not lie, this thing works magic!! I wish I had taken a before and after picture because the difference is noticeable. I watched the video tutorial before I tried it to ensure I was using it properly and everything he says is true, you do really have to put your arm to work with vigorous back and forth movement! However, I find it’s a great arm workout and it works wonders.” —Joanne Ertel
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
4. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: “These are amazing! I was skeptical at first but I followed the directions (which are super easy) and was grossed out and satisfied at the same time to see the gunk that was removed. You put the entire packet down your disposal (I read that twice too) and magic happens in under two minutes! That is what I call powerful and successful cleaning! The scent is super clean and light with a hint of lemon. These will definitely be a cleaning staple for me.” —KPITT
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $4.25.
5. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods for the deep clean your machine deserves — once you put these through a cycle on the machine you can get rid of all the crusted-on grinds and residue that are *definitelyaffecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven’t noticed over time.
Promising review: “I had no idea that cleaning a Keurig was a thing. I bought these because I saw them on TikTok believe it or not. I wanted to give it a go because my Keurig isn’t that old and I didn’t think it would do anything. IT WORKS SO WELL! My Keurig wasn’t as nasty as some I’ve seen, luckily. I would highly recommend, keeps everything running correctly and clean.” —Lauren
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $9.95.
6. A no-waste dish block you can keep on the side of your sink and rub your brush into — it’ll create suds that cut through residue and grease *andkeep all your dishes streak-free and squeaky clean (plus no more wasting plastic on dish soap!).
No Tox Life
Psst — you can also use this to spot treat laundry, stains on the carpet, and take labels off jars!
No Tox Life is a mother/daughter-owned, Texas-based Etsy shop established in 2015 that specializes in vegan, bath, body, and home care.
Promising review: “So happy to find the shipping material was also plastic-free. This is my first dish bar that I’ve tried and I’m really pleased! I cut it up into four so I don’t have the whole block out (cut with a serrated knife when it’s fully dry). I use it with a bristle brush and it washes nicely! Sufficient suds and cuts grease, too. I am sold and will fully switch from liquid dish soap to this.” —MM
7. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which tackles so many darn things that it’ll be the BFF of every room in your house. Need to paint over a stain on the wall? Get it off with The Pink Stuff. Think you need to replace that caked-over grimy pan? Put The Pink Stuff to the test. About to hire cleaners to tackle whatever the heck is going on in your tub? 1-800-The-Pink-Stuff, baby!!
A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: “I used this product for my stove because it’s one thing I dislike cleaning. I have used multiple degreaser sprays and they all are so toxic and don’t work for me. The Magic Eraser was okay but I used several at a time and I had to scrub so hard. But this product oh my goodness, legit a miracle. It doesn’t have any type of smell. I put the paste on a cloth, clean the area then wipe it off with a damp cloth and voilà, magic!” —May
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
8. *Plus* The Pink Stuff’s Miracle Multipurpose Cleaner Spray, another Pink Stuff product that lives up to the hype — this version is especially handy for large surface areas like counters, walls, bathtubs, and floors, so you can go ham with the spray and lift it all up in one go.
9. An EasyWring microfiber spin mop, aka the MVP of CleanTok. This mop is machine washable and has an automatic wringer so there are no hands involved, is designed to reach into deep corners for a thorough clean, and is made with a fabric so effective that — gasp — you don’t even need chemical cleaners. You can just get the dirt and grime up with water.
Promising review: “I had had it with my broken basic mop and bucket. I tried to just get a dollar store Swiffer to get us by, but that wasn’t cutting it at all. With three boys and a dog that makes his rounds on all the furniture and every exposed corner, I had to do something. After seeing a TikTok where a woman demonstrated this mop to clean her walls, and hearing my boss raving about it, I decided to click the Amazon button. Let me tell you, I HATE cleaning, I HATE mopping, but I LOVE for things to be clean. I was able to mop the entire house TWICE (Because it was that dirty. Please don’t judge.) within an hour. A few days later I mopped the entire house again within 10 minutes because they weren’t quite as dirty. On another positive note, my boys love the spinner and think it’s a toy! So, every time I get the bucket out my 10-year-old and 4-year-old ask to mop the house because they think it’s fun. MAJOR BONUS!” —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $34.97.
10. A mold and mildew removal gel you can leave on the offending spots in kitchens and bathrooms for six hours, then wipe away like nothing nefarious ever grew there in the first place.
WE SUPPORT A BEAUTIFUL LIE!!
Promising review: “It’s a little hard to squeeze but that totally makes up for the AMAZING results. I was embarrassed about our tubs because the people we bought our house from didn’t caulk or seal them properly and this resulted in mildew buildup. I tried EVERYTHING until I saw this on TikTok, I believe — MIRACLE FREAKING WORKER. I will be buying more, the only complaint I will ever have is the shipping got mixed up but that is not a problem and was fixed very easily!” —Brooklyn Nguyen
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
11. A set of washing machine–cleaning tablets that’ll tackle that weird mold + mildew smell in one cycle. Your laundry will come out so fresh that you’ll hold your nose up to it like you’re auditioning to play “Human in Scented Detergent Commercial.”
Promising review: My older model Whirlpool washing machine had been smelling very bad for about two months. We tried everything, white vinegar, beach, etc., it would stay fresh smelling for two days then back to the bad moldy smell. I read this product works so I ordered it. Used one tablet and the smell is gone!!! It has been three weeks now and it just smells fresh, no strong perfume odor either! Buy this product you will not regret it!!!” —A.C.
Get a set of six tablets from Amazon for $11.98.
12. A power scrubber brush you can attach to a DRILL (!!) that basically does all of the hard grime busting for you, so you don’t have to have sore arms for a week just because you dared to wipe down the shower.
13. A broom for pet and human hair that can work on any type of floor, but is specifically designed to pull it up from the carpet faster and deeper than even a lot of vacuums can reach. In less than five minutes you’ll find out what color your carpet’s *actuallybeen the whole time!
An embarrassing confession: I do not have a pet, but I shed like nobody’s business. My hair gets so ingrained in the carpet that a vacuum truly does nothing for it, so I often was just unrooting clumps of hair from the floor with my hands (sorry for the visual). I bought this broom and it immediately started pulling up GOBS of hair. My carpet, like, genuinely changed color (turns out the pink was supposed to be much pinker, whoops). Anyway, do with that semi-horrifying information what you will — you can read my full review of the pet hair broom for more deets.
Promising review: “I have two long-haired dogs and my larger dog (a standard Aussie) sheds a lot. It’s a constant hassle to clean up and it doesn’t seem to matter how often we vacuum, there’s always more hair. I saw this product on TikTok and thought it might be worth a try to get up more hair from our carpets. It worked really well. I personally found the ‘squeegee’ side worked best on the carpet, but the brush side worked well on the tile.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
14. A bottle of Folex Instant Carpet Stain Remover, a water-based cleaning spray that will rescue your carpets from juuuuust about any peril you put them in, whether it’s ink, grease, dirt, pet stains, food, coffee, blood, or even *oldstains you’ve long given up on.
Check out this TikTok of the Folex Carpet Spot Remover to see it in action!
Promising review: “There are products that you love and buy again. And then there are products that you love and can’t live without. And then above that, are a few select products that you revere and hold with the highest honor. Folex is that product. I have used Folex for years and it works wonders on everything from spilt coffee, wine, and dog messes, without any chemical smells or residue. But my love for Folex grew so much deeper when I dropped a 32-ounce jar of salsa down the stairs. My husband took one look and declared that the stairs were ruined and would need to be replaced. I took a look, grabbed the Folex and said, ‘We’ve got this.’ If you have children, pets or are very clumsy with your canned goods, you need this bulk-size jug in your arsenal of cleaning supplies.” —Carobnty
Get it from Amazon for $12.85+ (available in two sizes and in multi-packs).
15. A bottle of jetted tub cleaner so easy to use that literally all you have to do is run your bath water, pour in the cleaner, and run your jets.
Promising review: “Go buy this NOW. I moved into a new house and wanted to do a deep clean before we got settled in. No matter what cleaning products I used, I kept finding weird black dots floating in the water when I turned on the jets, so I never used the tub. I saw Oh Yuk recommended by a ton of people on TikTok and decided to give it a try. OMG I wish I took pics of how bad it was. I followed the directions, and it took eight cyclesof filling up the tub, adding Oh Yuk, running the jets for 15 mins, draining, scrubbing the whole tub and the gross ring that was left, rinse and repeat. I had no idea what was stuck in the jets, and I feel so much better seeing the water perfectly clean.” —Courtney F.
Get it from Amazon for $17.84.
16. A pumice stone that will make the inside of your toilet look brand-spanking-new, even if the rings have already thwarted your efforts with the toilet brush.
17. A super-long duster because unfortunately you are not 10 feet tall and also have *zerointerest in lugging a giant ladder into your home. Enter this Very Tall Friend who can take care of high ceilings and light fixtures before the dustballs gain sentience and take over.
Promising review: “Very cool. Cleaned all the cobwebs in my apartment living room while reclining in my recliner. Just for the laugh factor. It works well. It stays extended to whatever length you choose. I’ve used it to clean the lint trap in the dryer and to dust the tops of furniture and wall-hanging pictures. I’ve used it to fish things out from under furniture. I’ve even used it as a cat toy. And to break up kitty disagreements. Best $10 investment ever!” —B Ba
Get it from Amazon for $8.49+ (available in five colors).
18. A compostable bottle scrub brush so you can stop feeling like a raccoon trying to reach for a shiny thing every time you stick your hand in a water bottle or thermos to try and clean it. These are made with medium stiff bristles to get a deep clean without damaging metal, plastic, or glass.
Me Mother Earth / Etsy
Me Mother Earth is a Nevada-based, family-owned Etsy shop established in 2019 that specializes in eco-friendly housewares and cleaning products.
Promising review: “Great brush, cleaned out the stains in my travel coffee mug instantly! So nice for reaching small and hard-to-reach areas of cups, flower vases, etc.” —Talia Head
19. Plus a handy dandy cup rinser so you can thoroughly (and quickly!) clean everything from regular glasses to wineglasses to bottles to sippy cups to mugs instead of waiting for them to go through the dishwasher — parents of infants and toddlers especially love these to keep up with cup demand!
Check out a TikTok of the cup washer in action. To install, you can use the instructions and materials provided to easily hook it up to the hot water line. Note that this won’t install on sinks without a flat edge!
Promising review: “Never knew I needed one until I saw it on TikTok, and with water bottles and toddler cups it is essential to my household!” —Gayla Brink
Get it from Amazon for $25.99.
20. An effective, no-effort fruit fly trap for anyone who is sick and tired of trying out time-consuming strategies to avoid the extra flying roommates (pay rent, why don’t you??). Each of these traps lasts up to 45 days, so you’ll finally get some peace in your kitchen once and for all.
Promising review: “Our home was infested with fruit flies. As a household of minimal fresh produce and a mostly nitrate rich menu, we were confused and horrified when these tiny, evil monsters took over our house. These apple jobs are LEGIT. Within an hour or less they had captured a good amount of flies. I just bought more.” —MotherofChaos
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $5.89.
21. A hard-water-stain remover that will spare you hours of fruitless scrubbing, plus spare your poor eyeballs the cringe of seeing a stain massacre every time you open your shower curtain.
It also works on shower doors, windshields, toilets, and tile, so you can get a ton of bang for your buck.
Promising review: “Miracle!! I really thought my shower glass was hopeless. I have tried CLR, vinegar, citric acid, a steam cleaner, and a multitude of other cleaning products, all without any luck. I didn’t have high hopes for this product but it totally worked. My glass looks so much better. Mine wasn’t just stained either; it had loads of mineral buildup that was hardened and nearly impossible to remove — it looked ‘dirty.’ I am thankful it’s fixed. I would definitely recommend this to others and I will buy it again.” —Kabuki
Get it from Amazon for $15.77.
22. An MVP-worthy pet urine stain–removing spray to instantly tackle both old and new stains *plusthe yucky smell, so you can enjoy the quality time you’re getting with your pet without sacrificing your carpet and/or your nostrils.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: “I don’t know how I ever survived without this. There’s tons of ‘pet stain/odor remover’ products out there, but this by far is the absolute best. I cringed paying the $20 for it when others are between $5–$10, but I have NO ISSUES paying now. I foster dogs, some puppies, some older, some not house broken and every room in my house is carpeted except the kitchen which means I have lots of accidents. I spray enough to saturate if it’s a lot of urine, let it soak for 10 minutes then wipe it up with a hand towel. Then I put a larger towel on top of it if it’s in a high-traffic area until it’s completely dry. It’s taken out every stain and more importantly the odor is gone! I will never stop buying this product. I recommend it to everyone who has dogs!” —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
23. A glass and ceramic cookware cleanup kit that comes with heavy-duty scrubber, a razor blade, *anda cleaner specifically designed to get at those caked-on stains, so you can knock it all off in a few minutes and get your Ina Garten game face on in peace.
Promising review: “We bought our cooktop five months ago and it started developing really bad marks and stains. I tried everything to get it off, including baking soda, different detergents, etc. Really thought it was hopeless. We even tried to return our cooktop but because we couldn’t we decided to give it one last try. Using the two tool that come with this cleaner we got 100% of the impossible stains off. I could not recommend this product more!!” —luckyrabbit
Get it from Amazon for $13.19.
24. A set of dishwasher-cleaning tablets you can pop into a cycle with your dirty dishes to wipe out all the extra grime and that funky smell you can never seem to get rid of no matter how hard you try. You don’t even need to scrub — these do all the work for you!
Promising review: “Saved me from buying a new dishwasher! I have to admit that I was skeptical that this product was actually going to do anything. I’ve noticed my dishwasher wasn’t cleaning dishes very well lately, and I did everything I could to get it working properly again, but was ready to finally give up and buy a new dishwasher. I bought these tablets thinking they were designed to eliminate odors, but I was willing to give them a shot before buying a whole new dishwasher. I put one in the bottom of the dishwasher last night per the instructions and woke up to completely clean dishes for the first time in weeks. They look perfect. I don’t know why these tablets work but they absolutely did and I am a happy customer!” —B. Turner
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $8.99.
25. A set of bed bands that will lock your fitted sheets neatly into place, so you can stop shoving the loose corners under your duvet whenever you’re too tired to remake your whole bed in the morning.
Promising review: “I have a pillow-top and pillow-bottom queen-sized bed that is a little too small for king sheets, and with queen sheets I have battled to keep the sheets from popping off. I have tried everything! I was about to try to customize some king sheets because it was so frustrating. Then I saw this product advertised on Facebook in one of those posts about the amazing products that people love. So I figured it was worth a try. It works. I was shocked. My sheets have not popped off once. I ordered this in February, and it is May now — and they have not popped off once! They used to pop off EVERY…SINGLE…NIGHT. To say this is life changing is not an exaggeration. Such a relief to be able to sleep through the night without ending up in rumpled sheets.” —TinkerbellAPixie
Get a set of four from Amazon for $12.99.
26. A squishy universal dust cleaner that will get into all your space’s nooks and crannies, like keyboards and A/C units and the vents in the back of your printer.
Promising review: “I’m both cheap and lazy, this leads me to purchase a lot of used electronics such as old laptops. I didn’t much feel like taking the keyboards off the laptops that I purchased (lazy) for cleaning so I figured, ‘hmmmm, sticky goo to get in the cracks makes sense.’ This product was awesome, it takes a hot minute to kinda get the spread, flatten, and massage motion down to best get the ick off the keyboard, but after that the magic began. The gross residue started coming up and, to my surprise, it started pulling up hidden hairballs that had been long hidden in the depths of the keyboard. I’m thrilled with the result and totally recommend picking it up if you want a low-tech cleaning option.” —sfjones86
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
27. Emergency Stain Rescue Stain Remover, an all-purpose cleaning spray that’s really out here doing the *most— you can use this on carpet, upholstery, or clothes to help banish both new stains and old ones. This stuff can tackle anything from ketchup to blood to paint to coffee to caked-on deodorant stains.
Check out a TikTok of the “Emergency Stain Rescue” in action.
The Hate Stains Co. is a small business that specializes in fast, powerful, and nontoxic stain removing products.
Promising review: “I’ve tried Shout wipes, stain removal pens, and all the other tricks in the book. This removes organic stains from sweat better than anything I’ve tried thus far. I followed the directions, got the fabric wet, sprayed it on, and left it to chill for an hour. When I came back, I was dumbfounded. I can’t believe I didn’t have this sooner, I’m about to buy a gallon!” —Mark Bogumil
Get it from Amazon for $7.95 (also available in packs of two or three, and with on-the-go wipes).
28. An “Angry Mama” microwave cleaner that uses vinegar and water to blow hot steam into your microwave oven and loosen up all the old food and stains in a mere seven minutes (approximately two Lizzo songs, if anyone’s keeping track).
Check out a Tiktok of the “Angry Mama” microwave cleaner in action.
Promising review: “This product is so amazing, I’m going to get one for all of my children. I am a teacher, and I let my students use my microwave. Usually it takes me half an hour of scrubbing after 31 students have made popcorn, and heated up lunches. This time I used the product, and I literally spent less than one minute just wiping down the microwave!!! I will now keep one in my classroom, and one at my home. A miracle product that actually does what it says, remarkable!!!” —Desiree Barlow
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in three colors and as a set of two).
29. A set of three adorable, machine-washable Swedish dish cloths you can get in all sorts of different patterns to match your kitchen’s vibe.
Psst — these are super absorbent and designed with a cross-hatch pattern for easier scrubbing, and each one of these can replace over a DOZEN paper towel rolls. The Brawny paper towel man is shaking.
Promising review: “I originally picked these up to use in lieu of nasty, nasty dishrags that invoke my inner THIS IS NOT CLEAN demon. Since then, I have used them for everything from cleaning the kitchen to wiping up spills. After use, just toss in the wash and they are ready to go again. They are the perfect size and do an excellent job on every task to which I have applied them. They come in a variety of fun prints and I have yet to wear one out. Paper towel usage has taken a real nosedive, which is a good thing given its relative scarcity at present.” —sandra simpson-kraft
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in 19 prints).
30. A blind duster with microfiber sleeves to dig in deep and pick up an oh-so-satisfying amount of dust without wasting an oh-so-annoying amount of time like you usually do. Bonus — it comes with five clean sleeves so you can tackle a bunch of windows at once.
Promising review: “I hate to clean blinds. I’ve tried every method you could imagine but none really did a good job. While looking at the internet for something to make the job easier I found the Hiware window blind cleaner duster brush. The price was more than affordable so I thought I would give it a shot. This little device is genius and the microfiber sleeves are so easy to throw in the washer to get ready for the next time.” —Northwest Gal
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
31. A tin of Bar Keepers Friend Powdered Cleanser to take care of caked on stains on stainless-steel stoves, appliances, pots and pans, shower stalls, sinks, and tubs *withoutscratching surfaces. Everything’s going to gleam like the day it was first born.
Promising review: “This stuff is like magic! Straight up wizardry. I love it! I initially bought it to clean my sink, which is porcelain and even though it’s not even a year old, is just holding on to all the coffee and tea staining. I’d say it took less than a minute after making a paste with Bar Keepers Friend to clean the sink up to a nearly new shine. Taking a look at the can, it’s easy to find bunches of ways to use this stuff and each application is better than the last. Stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, copper, brass, fiberglass, corian, chrome and aluminum. See? Magic! Anyhow, I’ve used it in the sink, in the bathroom, to clean stainless steel pots and pans on a 17-year-old Revereware tea kettle (which I thought would never be restored to its former loveliness, btw). This is a product that I will buy again and again and will happily recommend to anyone.” —Nicci Stephenson
Get it from Amazon for $6.69.
32. A reusable, fast-acting Swiffer duster head to avoid allergy-inducing dust buildup in your home — *andsave money on replacements. Bonus: This is made with a non-fraying, fleece fabric, built to pick up dust more effectively, and at a broader range than the OG version, thanks to the static it naturally generates.
TS Designs is a Michigan-based Etsy shop, established in 2016, that specializes in home products and country, rustic, and vintage-styled gifts and decor.
Psst — the seller notes that this works best with Swiffers with the yellow handle, but also is compatible with the blue handle. You should avoid using fabric softener when washing this duster so that it doesn’t lose its static cling.
Promising review: “I love my Swiffer, but hate the waste from the disposable dusters, this is the perfect alternative! Fits perfectly on my Swiffer handle and does a great job of picking up dust.” —Ashley Stroud
33. Plus a reusable microfiber Swiffer mop pad reviewers love not only because it’s ready for action again right after a wash cycle, but because it picks up a *tonmore dirt, gunk, and debris than the disposable mops do. Your kitchen floor is finally gonna shine ✨.
Promising review: “I bought these for the same reasons most do — to be more environmentally friendly. I like the size of my Swiffer Sweeper, but always felt like I wasn’t getting my floors fully clean. We recently got a new apartment, and I always like to deep clean before we do any major moving. I used them dry and wet. I’ve always been disappointed with how the disposable pads from Swiffer (barely) picked up dog fur and crumbs, but as you can see in the picture it picked up so much! This was already after using a traditional broom. Then using them wet with diluted Mrs. Meyers cleaning concentrate — wow! The water was BLACK by the time I was all done with our downstairs area. They were so easy to Velcro on and off, wet or dry. Once I was all done, getting them off and doing a quick rinse wasn’t hard at all. I love that I am supporting a small family business with all the convenience of Amazon. I will definitely buy again (if i ever have to). I am so excited to use these for years to come and have a cleaner house than I ever have before!!” —Kathryn Willer
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $12.99.
Psst — if you don’t already have one, you can get a standard Swiffer on Amazon for $14.99!
34. A drain snake you can funnel into your shower or sink drain that honestly works a little *toowell at unclogging hair, pulling it up in one (semi-horrifying) go.
Promising review: “I have tried everything I could think of to unclog my tub drain, all the nasty chemicals, plunging, auger, and then I came across these plastic strips with evil teeth LOL. They arrived today, didn’t come with instructions, not that you really need any. I worked and worked and pulled out the horrific, nasty, slimy hair clog. It even pulled out a plastic razor cap (thank you teenage daughters). Mind you, that clog didn’t come out in one full piece (gag), but in many pieces at first, the appetizers if you will. Finally, the main course reared its ugly head. Gross. These things work and work well. A little elbow grease and will power and voilà. My tub drain completely drains now. I couldn’t be happier!” —GaPeach
Get a set of three from Amazon for $6.22+ (available in two lengths).
35. A non-scratch dishwand designed to keep your hands out of the fray, whether you’re busting grime in the bathtub or dealing with hot water in the sink. It also holds soap and/or vinegar in its handle you can eject into the sponge, so it’s delightfully self-sufficient!
Check out a TikTok of the Scotch-Brite Dishwand to see it in action.
Promising review: “Found this ‘must do’ hack. I fill the handle of this little gadget with Dawn and a little vinegar, keep it in the shower — then a couple of times a week just scrub the shower walls while I’m in there waiting on the dang hair conditioner to do its work — killin’ two birds, I’m tellin’ ya!” —my4sons
Get it from Amazon for $3.33.
36. A plant-based all-purpose cleaner concentrate made with mineral-based ingredients to tackle all your most finicky messes, from the toilet bowl to the kitchen sink to whatever sticky thing just decided to leak in your fridge.
Humble Suds is a Colorado-based, women-owned small business established in 2014 that specializes in plant-based cleaning products.
Promising review: “These are wonderful! I’ve used other all purpose cleaner concentrates, but they smelled terrible and didn’t do much in terms of cleaning. These though! They smell great and definitely help me around the house. I bought one of each scent and I can’t wait to try them all.” —Megan Henderson
37. A plant-based stainless steel cleaner kit to make all your kitchen appliances gleam and glisten without all the telltale “I JUST CLEANED THIS” streaks that come from regular cleaners — this cleans *andpolishes to get rid of smudges, fingerprints, and grime off your fridge so you can get back to admiring your reflection in it.
Promising review: “This is a miracle worker on stainless. I have tried everything to get my stainless to shine like it should, even the home remedies, which do NOT work — sorry but they don’t. This stuff is the best I have tried. I follow a girl on TikTok that recommended it and she has been right 100% on her Amazon recommendations. She nailed it again. You will love this stuff.” —Amazonwoman
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
38. A set of heavy duty wipes that are most definitely not here to play — they’re basically the paper towel version of The Rock, and can lift up stains on anything from grease to permanent marker to nail polish. Bonus: they’re tough on stains, but the aloe vera in them makes them super gentle on skin!
Promising review: “This stuff really is magical! When we moved into our house, the previous owners did a horrible job of cleaning the stainless-steel appliances. There were permanent run marks going down the front that I could not remove….and I tried EVERYTHING. I should note that I’m not actually positive that these appliances are true stainless steel or just manufactured to look like that. I wanted to cry tears of joy after wiping down the dishwasher because I had been looking at those awful run marks for three years and they were finally gone! The whole tub is worth it for that appliance alone. As of now, I’ve only used it in the kitchen, but I plan on using it the next time I clean out my car, too. If it looks half as good as I think it will, I’ll be a customer for life!” —MayBae
Get a pack of 90 from Amazon for $14.94.
39. A bottle of Goo Gone for banishing all those mysteriously sticky, tough-to-scrub stains, like toothpaste or shampoo residue or the adhesive left on your windows or cars from sticker decals.
People also swear by this for removing annoying stickers from new products in their kitchens and bathrooms, too!
Promising review: “I had some decals on the front door of my business that had been there for over seven years that I wanted to remove. When I tried to pull them off, all the adhesive stayed on the window. It smelled awful. I tried everything to get it off the window: vinegar, sponges, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, and finally pan scrubbers. I realized I was risking damage to the window, but the adhesive was still there. A client who saw what I was trying to do all that time recommended Goo Gone. I let my arm rest for the two days it took for Amazon to deliver the Goo Gone. I spread it on with a paper towel and let it sit for a short period. Then I took a cleaning rag and careful removed the rest of the residue. Easy! Next day I removed another decal. I applied the Goo Gone to the thick adhesive residue and let it sit. Immediately the odor stopped. Huge benefit! Then as I wiped it off, the residue fell like sticky little worms dropping to the ground. A little more cleanup of the floor, and I was done. Now I can feel confident that the new decals will come off just as easy when I need to change them, as long as I have my Goo Gone.” —Andy
Get it from Amazon for $7.68.
40. A duvet cover changing helper so you can finally stop spiraling into a full-on existential crisis and screaming at Rachael Ray’s YouTube channel “THIS HACK DOESN’T WORK!!!” at 10 p.m. on a Tuesday night. Now you can slip this grip on each mattress corner, attached the comforter and duvet to them, and easily slide the duvet on.
Re: the Tuesday night breakdown, I’m OK now, if anyone was wondering.
Promising review: “Duvaid is a game-changer. I hate when my wife asks me to change our duvet cover because it’s such a pain to do it by yourself. You’re trying to hold the end at the head of the board in place while pulling the cover down to the other end of the bed without the comforter shifting and sliding. Impossible. Until Duvaid. It works effortlessly — just put one grip under the mattress, lock in the corner of the comforter and cover into the other grip, repeat for the other side, and you can easily slide the cover over your comforter. It’s like magic. Doing this household chore will never be the same.” —DC and Valerie
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
41. A set of brush-and-flush toilet tabs made with baking soda that’ll fizz up in your toilet for 10 minutes and make it super easy for you to brush away the gunk.
Pardo Naturals is a Black-owned business established in 2014 that is committed to creating toxin-free products for home, cleaning, and pets, with an owner who specializes in sensitive skin issues and can customize your order based on your skincare needs or potential allergies.
Get a set of six tabs from Pardo Naturals for $10.50 (available in seven scents).
42. A red wine stain remover so effective that you might get into a cheeky little party habit of spilling red wine on your shirt on purpose just to show off how effective it is. (Or you could just talk about the weather like everyone else, IDK your life.)
Promising review: “It did pass my first test! I did not expect to use this product a couple of days after I received it. Had a spill of red over one of my favorite shirts. I did try to remove the most dramatic area with water and soap right away; then I let this product sink in for half hour before washing and voilà it was all gone!” —Gerson Melgar
Get it from Amazon for $7.95.
43. A soap pump dispenser that deserves an award for Making Life A Little Bit Easier — you rest your sponge on top of it and press down and voilà! Instantly soaped-up sponge.
You before you invest in a handy dandy reusable Swiffer pad: