Flush away your clutter with these rustic, modern, and minimalist-approved storage options.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rustic bathroom shelf for adding some earthy tones to your all-white bathroom, while keeping that counter of yours free from clutter.
Each one can hold up to 40 pounds and has a detachable towel bar.
Promising review: “I wanted to add a few low profile shelves to our master bathroom and these were the perfect fit for the side wall! They allow us to remove clutter like electric toothbrushes and items too tall for the drawers from the sink. It’s a nice look also.” —Jay Rob
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in seven colors).
Psst — we also have these helpful things for home storage.
2. A two-pack of sticky adhesive bathroom shelves, that are renter-friendly AND will spare your precious wall from gaining *anotherhole.
Comes with two mounting methods: sticky adhesive or screws.
Promising review: “I didn’t have much hope for this product due to my placement of them: right by the shower door. I figured the steam would cause the sticker to come off, resulting in the shelves collapsing (aside from me also putting heavy perfume bottles on them). BUT they actually hold up a good amount of weight and the shelves are still sturdy. I love it!” —Balsam
Get it from Amazon from $25.49+ (available in two styles).
BTW we also have these things to take your bathroom to the next level.
3. A brass and glass bathroom shelf to give you a ~hand~ with holding those extra toiletries you couldn’t stuff into your medicine cabinet.
Promising review: “I’m obsessed with this shelf! The hand detail is so fun and trendy without being something that will go out of style anytime soon, while the glass shelf helps to make it not too overwhelming or distracting. I used it in my bathroom and have had no issues with it, so far. Plus, it helps add storage to my small bathroom without taking up a ton of room. Would recommend to anyone, and if I had the room, I would have gotten two!” —Mac5
Get it from Anthropologie for $58+ (available in three sizes).
4. A three-tier bathroom wall shelf for storing extra rolls of TP, so you don’t have that “Oh 💩” moment when you notice there’s no toilet paper on the roll.
Promising review: “These little shelves are great! With three kids our bathroom counter got very cluttered, but these shelves saved the day. Each of my kids now have their own little bins on the shelf. Because they’re small enough, I could put two of them on one wall, and then one on another wall. I recommend having a stubby screwdriver handy because when you are trying to screw the screws in for the shelves, there’s not enough room between them for a full size screwdriver. They seem very sturdy for what they are and they work perfectly!” —KeWEE
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in two sizes and two colors).
5. An anti-slip bamboo bathroom shelf compact enough to squeeze into your tiny bathroom, but still spacious enough to hold your *entirebath towel collection.
Promising review: “I have a nook in the corner of my tiny bathroom that is exactly the width and depth of this shelving unit. I have had it for over two years and it is still standing. I like how minimalist it looks and how it has three shelves for storing towels and toiletries — it was incredibly easy to assemble as well. Very happy with this purchase.” —JN
Get it from Amazon for $48.99+ (available in three colors).
6. A handmade washtub bathroom shelf *sospacious while giving off total farmhouse chic vibes for you to hoard your extra soaps and knick-knacks in an organized fashion.
Barwood is a small family-owned shop on Etsy that puts togther custom handmade shelving for your home.
Promising review: “This shelf is extremely well made and simple to install. It fit my guest bathroom perfectly in the space above the toilet, and the shelf itself is sturdy and very durable. Plus, it’s a very pretty piece.” —Shannon Maynard
7. A Tai Chi-inspired circular mesh shelf because even your bathroom deserves a little ~extra something~ to make it more zen — and less like a place to get down to business.
Comes with all the mounting materials needed.
Promising review: “I love this shelf! I bought one for my bathroom and ended up buying three more for other areas of my house. It’s easy to install and such a pretty decorative piece!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $44.99 (available in 12 shapes).
8. A two-pack of painted pinewood bathroom shelves you can use as decorative storage in your bathroom, upgrading it from a space you do your ~business~ to an organized oasis.
Comes fully assembled with the towel bar separated, so you can install it according to your needs.
Promising review: “Sleek modern design that’s sturdy and very functional. I like how it has a towel rack and a lip to prevent things falling off without looking bulky. The gold is muted, but looks classy and cool without being too loud. Matching hardware and a set of S hooks are included, but I did not use them.” —expression
Get it from Amazon for $21.74+ (available in three colors).
9. A pipe and wood bathroom shelf ideal for bringing in a more vintage vibe, so you can transport yourself back to the Industrial Revolution — even if it’s just for the two minutes it takes for you to brush your teeth.
All mounting hardware is included.
Promising review: “I love the look of this industrial shelf. It’s very sturdy and is just what I wanted for my bathroom. It is also very large and sticks out from the wall about 10 inches. Great purchase!” —Mom of Two
Get it from Amazon for $63.89+ (available in five sizes).
10. A splurge-worthy bamboo bathroom etagere which will upgrade your room into a space worthy of its own home magazine spread.
As one of those quick-fix products, this even includes detachable S hooks, so you keep your TP hanging close.
Promising review: “I live in a 640 square ft house, so every inch of vertical space is precious. This solved my lack of a linen closet. It’s not the typical tiny shelves that hold a plant and maybe a tissue box, this one is large and sturdy if you put it together right, and use the wall anchors. It’s pretty, especially in a country cottage.” —Mary Clark
Get it from Amazon for $73.99.
11. A marble wall-mounted bathroom shelf to add hotel-worthy notes of luxury and elegance even your parents will be jealous of.
Promising review: “I love this shelf. It is so solid and the marble slab is beautiful. I put it above our wall-mounted toilet in our remodeled master bath, and it really adds to the luxurious European hotel feel — and provides some much needed storage in our very small bathroom. Due to the placement of our wall studs, one bracket is in a stud and the other is not, so we used the anchor provided. It feels very sturdy and it doesn’t seem like it will fall or grow wobbly over time. It looks like I spent a lot more on this shelf than I did! I love it.” —Bethany
Get it from CB2 for $69.95.
You may also want to stock up on these helpful products that solve bathroom-related problems.
12. A metal tower bathroom shelf that’s a NEED not a want for any minimalist looking to seamlessly incorporate subtle decor and storage *withoutmaking their space look cramped.
Promising review: “I recently had work done in my very small apartment bathroom and have almost no storage for towels, so I bought this. It fits perfectly and makes the bathroom look very nice! It’s quite lightweight and feels a little wobbly when it’s empty and you move it, but I’ve had no problem with it once I put towels, etc., on the shelves. The chrome is also very shiny and adds a touch of elegance to my tiny bathroom.” —Peggy Soden
Get it from Amazon for $30.99.
13. A toilet paper holder bathroom shelf for turning your stockpile of TP into a chic piece of decor that will have friends commenting on how you’re ~on a roll~ with your decor game.
Rivercity Reclaimed is a small family-owned shop on Etsy that creates handcrafted home furniture from reclaimed wood materials.
Promising review: “It was the perfect item to add some warmth to the new bathroom decor, while also being functional and providing shelf space where there wasn’t any! It is a quality piece and was well packaged for shipping.” —brbvcell
14. A bathroom ladder shelf that adds additional ~levels~ of storage to your space, so you can feel at ease while doing your morning skincare routine rather than cringe at unsightly clutter.
Uses engineered wood and iron for a more stable and long-lasting structure.
Promising review: “I love this little ladder shelf. I bought it for my bathroom and it is sturdy and so pretty — you won’t regret buying it. Oh, and the little drawer under the top shelf was a fun bonus. Very happy with it.” —Mary Beth Sharpe
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in two colors).
15. Two wide floating bathroom shelves plant parents can use to house their growing plant collection and give their space a more ~natural~ feel they can bloom with pride over.
Promising review: “Never imagined I would be so excited about a shelf :), but this is a solid, modern-looking, and good old-fashioned quality product. It’s versatile and made of natural wood, so it wont disintegrate in your bathroom like other cheap stuff. Easy to install, with smart adjustable holder brackets that you can fix in all directions — including an incline for the shelf. I put these slightly toward the wall so that stuff doesn’t slide off it. Highly recommend.” —ME
Get it from Amazon for $64.99+ (available in three colors).
16. A set of two multifunctional bathroom shelves with a metal bar that can be used to hang towels OR as a guard that’ll prevent that sneaky dry shampoo bottle from slipping and causing a domino of effect of tumbling bottles.
17. A modern handmade wooden bathroom shelf that proves the right shelving unit can turn your perfume collection into a tasteful piece of decor.
Straga Furniture is a small shop on Etsy that crafts together handmade hardwood shelves and organizers that can be completely customized.
Promising review: “Love, love, love this addition to our bathroom! It adds great style, and a place to store things like our oil diffuser, a plant, and some extra toilet paper. Elevates the space and was a steal for the price!” —Hayley Brown
18. A mountable or freestanding bathroom shelf you’ll always take with you on moves since it’s versatile enough to fit your ever changing storage needs.
Promising review: “I purchased this shelf to accent the decor in my guest bathroom, and it’s even prettier in person. It surpassed my expectations and the bamboo material is nicely finished. It’s doing very well in the bathroom considering the amount of moisture it is exposed to (it’s been up for three months and still looks brand new). The instructions are very simple and easy to follow — it took me about 30 minutes to have it completely assembled. Plus, it’s a terrific price!” —Barby4321
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in three colors).
19. An adjustable bathroom corner shelf to bring your organizing game to ~new levels~ with a more modern way to store beauty essentials without leaving your counter looking super cramped.
Is designed with bamboo wood and steel legs that prevent rust, while the plastic feet caps keep the shelves in place.
Promising review: “Prefect for my bathroom as I’m able to organize everything on my countertop and keep our medications far away from prying hands. Easy to put together and has no problems bearing weight. I also love that it’s adjustable.” —Faro
Get it from Amazon for $23.79+ (available in six colors).
20. An oval rattan bathroom shelf for housing your bath time wood wick candles, so on those nights when you want ONLY cozy vibes you can enjoy a relaxing soak with glowing views.
Holistic Habitat is a small woman-owned business founded by best friends with a passion for home design, and a goal to provide affordable home decor that’s also socially conscious.
Promising review: “I love the oval rattan wall shelf. It looks perfect in my space with plants! It’s sturdy, of great quality, and I get tons of compliments on it. Everyone asks where it’s from! Couldn’t be happier with this purchase!” —Allison K.
21. An over-the-toilet steel etagere packed with 10 (!!!) shelves for you to fill with, plants, air fresheners, towels, magazines, etc., giving you yet another excuse to spend a few extra minutes (or hours) on the pot.
The slatted shelves help resist moisture, while encouraging air circulation.
Promising review: “It’s a little shorter than I thought it would be, but it actually fit perfectly and holds a ton of stuff. As a mom of five and a partner with someone who literally has 10 bottles of different soaps taking up shower room, this is so useful to store their stuff — along with the baskets of bath toys and extra TP. Very satisfied and it’s just adorable. Also, super easy to assemble.” —Stephanie
Get it from Amazon for $59.99.
22. A cubby bathroom shelf you can elegantly store your towels in, so the next time your parents come to stay, they’ll wonder when you converted your home into a B&B.
Promising review: “Soooo easy to install! I can roll up a bath towel, a hand towel, and washcloth, and leave them in the cubby, so fresh towels are always available. The top shelf is perfect for storing those hygiene items you’re always grabbing, and the lip prevents items from rolling or falling off — plus, the towel rack is a bonus, making it an all-in-one storage shelf for your bathroom. Perfect for a bathroom that doesn’t have a lot of storage. It’s sturdy while not being too big and not too small, it’s just right! 🙂 I’m very pleased with this purchase.” —Trish
Get it from Wayfair for $233.99 (available in five colors).
The reaction you can expect when guests step inside your ~fresh~ bathroom:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.